Eastern Europe – Summer Special
(08 day(s) / 07 night(s)) | Tour Company : Tour.Red Sales | 12 tours listed.
- Tour Summary
- Picture Gallery
- Price Details
- Terms & Conditions
Tour Price Starting : INR - 105000Places Covered: Berlin | Budapest | Prague | Vienna Tour Type: Family | Group | Honeymoon / Romance | Mountain / Hill Station
Tour Summary :
- Berlin – 2 Nights
- Prague – 2 Nights
- Vienna – 1 Night
- Budapest – 2 Nights
Tour itinerary :
- Day 1 - Arrive in Berlin|Visit the Berlin Tower Welcome to Berlin . Upon your arrival meet our experienced tour manager at the arrival hall. Transfer to the hotel. Evening visit the famous Berlin TV Tower. From 203 and 207 metres high you can look out over the entire city with its large number of tourist attractions: you can see the Reichstag (Parliament building), the Brandenburg Gate and the Main Railway Station from here, as well as the Olympic Stadium, the Museum Island (Museumsinsel) and the Potsdam Square (Potsdamer Platz). Enjoy dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Berlin.
- Day 2 - Berlin | Berlin Guided city tour, Visit to Postdam, Visit Sanssouci Palace After a continental breakfast, we proceed on a Guided orientation city tour to see the Chancellery, Reichstag, Soviet War Memorial, Alexander Platz, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial (Memorial to the murdered Jews Of Europe), the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie. Later we have a Guided visit to Potsdam- Potsdam is undoubtedly one of Germany's most beautiful cities. Nestled in a charming cultural landscape dotted with palaces and historic gardens, which have been on the UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage list since 1990, turn the capital of the Federal State of Brandenburg. Visit the famous the Sanssouci Palace - summer residence of King Frederick II and the Gardens. Enjoy dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Berlin.
- Day 3 - Berlin to Prague | Boat ride on the Vltava River After a continental breakfast, proceed to Prague. The ‘City of a Thousand Spires’ has seen it all. Centuries of Bohemian kings, classical composers, invading Nazis, Soviet tanks and Velvet Revolutionaries have passed over Prague's cobblestones, and the spires survived it all, creating one of Europe's most romantic and beautiful skylines. Welcome to Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. Upon arrival check into your hotel. Later in the evening, we go for a boat ride on the Vltava River where you can admire the beautiful architecture of Prague. Later proceed for dinner at an Indian restaurant, after which you can retire to your hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 4 - City tour of Prague|Guided tour of Prague, including Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge and Kafka’s House, Visit the Royal Prague Castle After a continental breakfast at the hotel, we proceed for a guided city tour of Prague. The guided sightseeing features landmarks such as the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge, and the Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock. Later visit of the entire Castle District. The package lets you in to the Royal Prague Castle, definitely the highlight of your trip. After this, you will also visit St. Vitus Cathedral, the Crypt of the Bohemian Kings and the St. George Basilica, which houses a fascinating collection of 19th-century Czech painting and sculpture that is especially strong on landscapes and pieces from the Czech national revival period. The collection shows the progression of the Czech lands from a largely agrarian province at the start of the century to a highly developed cultural and industrial space by the end. Finally proceed to the Golden Lane where the acclaimed author of works like ‘Metamorphosis’, Franz Kafka lived for a short while. At the end of the day, enjoy home-style dinner at an Indian restaurant after which you can retire to your hotel in Prague for overnight stay.
- Day 5 - Prague to Vienna||Guided tour of Vienna including visit to Schonbrunn Palace After continental breakfast, proceed to Vienna. A whirl of gilded Hapsburg palaces and regal parks on the banks of the blue Danube, Vienna is a fine romance of a city. Tradition and innovation walk hand in hand: Strauss waltzes are still hip to 20-something ball-goers and even the imperial stables have been born again as the surprising and vibrant Museum Quarter. The Viennese love Gemütlichkeit (relaxation), so this city is to be savored not rushed, whether you're indulging in a dark chocolate Sachertorte in a chandelier-lit coffee house or rising gently above the twinkling Prater in the Riesenrad Ferris wheel. Upon arrival in Vienna proceed for the guided tour of Vienna. See the State Opera, Parliament, and the Town Hall. Stop for a stroll in Heroes’ Square to view the Hofburg. Later visit the famous Schonbrunn Palace and Gardens. You will also have a guided tour of part of the magnificent palace of Schonbrunn, which was the summer residence of the Austrian Emperors for nearly 150 years. At night, you will be taken for dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay will be at a hotel in Vienna.
- Day 6 - Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava | Guided tour of Bratislava After continental breakfast, proceed to the town of Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. Slovakia's youthful capital has transformed itself from a relatively unappealing sprawl of postwar, Communist-era buildings into a relaxed and pleasant medium-size capital in the span of little more than a decade. The city's compact Old Town has been completely and stunningly renovated. Most of the area is restricted to car traffic, and in the evenings, it seems, the whole town converges on the center for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Plan on being thoroughly charmed, and you might even consider extending your stay. Upon arrival in Bratislava, proceed on a guided tour of the city. You will be taken to visit Bratislava Castle, St. Martin’s Cathedral, Grassalkovich Palace - Slovakia's White House, Old Town Hall, Novy Most (New Bridge) and Observation Deck. After the tour is over, you will be transferred to Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Upon arrival in the city, you will be taken for dinner at an Indian restaurant after which you can retire to your hotel in Budapest for overnight stay.
- Day 7 - Exploring Budapest | Guided tour of Budapest, Visit The Buda Castle, Visit Szentendre Architecturally stunning Budapest is a tour de force of Hapsburg splendor, best appreciated over rich cream cakes in a chandelier-lit Gerbeaud coffee house or a sumptuous steam in a Gellért thermal bath. Beyond the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Hungarian State Opera House, the city has its head very much in the progressive, party-loving present. Free of its communist shackles, a dynamic cultural undercurrent once again flows freely down the Danube and across the city's grandly designed boulevards. After a continental breakfast, we proceed for a guided city tour of Budapest. See the Parliament Building, Margaret Island, Fishermen's Bastion, the Royal Castle, and Matthias Coronation Church. In the afternoon, visit the famous Buda Castle that dominates the twin cities of Buda and Pest, separated by the broad ribbon of the Danube. Heroes' Square typifies the modern capital, while along the riverbank you find the old inns and wine cellars. Later we proceed on a guided tour to Szentendre- near Budapest. The picturesque town of Szentendre sits at the foot of the Pilis Hill, on the banks of the Danube, north of Budapest, famous for its Skanzen (open-air ethnographical museum). In the evening take a cruise along the River Danube admiring the beauty of the twin cities Buda and Pest. At the end of the day, enjoy home-style dinner at an Indian restaurant after which you can retire to your hotel in Budapest for overnight stay.
- Day 8 - Depart Budapest After a continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Budapest Airport to board your flight back home.
Tour Inclusions :
- Return airfare for Economy Class with taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Schengen visa
- Overseas travel insurance of INR 1500, which is valid for the duration of travel for tourists below 60 years of age (The rate increases depending upon the age of the tourist. Please check for further details)
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Guided tours attractions, sightseeing and entrances as per the itinerary
- All transfers by deluxe coach as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional tour manager
Tour exclusions :
- 3.625 % government service tax
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of flight tickets, taxes shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date (airfare & taxes currently calculated as on Oct, 2015)
- Cost of extension/deviation of air ticket as per actual at the time of ticketing
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Porterage at hotels, airport and seaports
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions column, such as currency fluctuation – currently taken on October , 2015: -01 Euro = INR 75 (ROE: Rate of Exchange as on date of final payment will be applicable)
- Surcharges might be applicable in case the dates fall under any trade fairs in Europe
- Important : All group tours are based on minimum 30 passengers travelling in a tour. In case, the minimum number of passengers are not adhered to, we will offer alternative departure dates.
Tour Price Details :
- Initial booking deposit amount of INR. 20,000/- per person (It is non refundable & non- transferable)
- Complete INR payment is required / mandatory to process the visa
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.